sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2008

Say goodbye

As coisas e as pessoas acontecem nessa vidinha, e eu, todo dia, entendo mais essa música.



"So here we are tonight, you and me together
The storm outside, the fire is bright
And in your eyes I see whats on my mind
Youve got me wild, turned around inside
And then desire, see, is creeping up heavy inside here
And do you feel the same way as I do now
Now lets make this an evening
Lovers for a night, lovers for tonight
Stay here with me, love, tonight
Just for an evening
When we make our passion pictures
You and me twist up as secret creatures
And well stay here
Tommorrow go back to being friends
"

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

there's always a song to say what we wanna say. we think we get to understand them better cause they're mirrors of our souls...

Mazu disse...

there she goes
my oracle!